Monday, May 26, 2008

More HR questions updated

##WHY SHOULD I HIRE U?&WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR THIS ORGANIZATION?
for this tell abt ur strength


##WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN IN INDUSTRY?
tell more abt company positively, abt their shares in market etc

##If asked a point blank question such as: Are you creative? Are
you analytical? Can you work under pressure? etc. What is
the best way to answer?

Answer yes or no.
Answer yes and give a specific example.
Answer yes and give an explanation.

##Tell me about yourself.

1.Outline personal data, hobbies, and interests.

2.Give an overview of your personality and work habits.

3.Give three specific examples of your personality traits and
accomplishments.



##What are you looking for in a position?

1."I'm looking for an opportunity to apply my skills and
contribute to the growth of the company while helping create
some advancement opportunities for myself."

2."I'm looking for an organization that will appreciate my
contributions and reward my efforts."

3."I'm looking for a position that will allow me to make
enough money to support my lifestyle. I am a hard worker and
will give a concerted effort to earn the money I need."


##What is a weakness?

1. I get really frustrated with my co-workers when they whine
about everything.

2. I don't "toot my own horn". I like to go in and get the job
done and I don't dwell on who gets credit.

3. I don't think I have a weakness.

##What are your strengths?

1."I am good at giving constructive criticism to my coworkers.
This honesty is something I'm very proud of and have found
essential to having open working relationships."

2."I consider myself to be very consistent. I have proven myself
to be someone who can be counted upon to do what is
expected."

3."I would have to chose between two skills. I am very proud of
my determination and ability to get things done. At the same
time, I am very proud of my analytical abilities and problem
solving skills. These skills combine to give me a unique
ability to solve problems and then implement the solutions."

##What are your short term goals?

1."Short term, I just want a job."

2."Bills are beginning to pile up. In the short run I need to
find work so I can keep up with my obligations."

3."Short-term, I'd like to find a position that is a good fit
and where I can contribute to a company's bottom line. The
position we are here to discuss today would appear to be such an
opportunity. Could you tell me more about it?"

##Where do you want to be in 5 years?

1.I haven't really thought that far ahead but I think I'd want your job.

2."If selected I would hope to meet my goals and take advantage
of opportunitites to learn so I will be considered for other
positions within the company. I hope to build my career with a
company such as this one."

3."Long term, I hope to start my own business."

No comments:

Contributors