Monday, May 26, 2008

company knowledge questions

Do you have any questions for me?

Always have some questions prepared. Questions prepared where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? and What type of projects will I be able to assist on? are examples.

Explain how you would be an asset to this organization.

You should be anxious for this question. It gives you a chance to highlight your best points as they relate to the position being discussed. Give a little advance thought to this relationship.


Why do you want to work for this organization?

This may take some thought and certainly, should be based on the research you have done on the organization. Sincerity is extremely important here and will easily be sensed. Relate it to your long-term career goals.
I whant to work with your group because your company is rising and reputed and i am also want to be a part of this company. My motto of life is not only Dosh but i what to be a public figure and want to feel proud while telling to others about my working company. I have read more about this company this company provide good salary and incentive so that a worker toil for work. About my self i am a self motivated and hard working person. I am honest and humble and always try to be worthy for this company as possible. my dream is to give my all skills and astutes for your communication. so that not only i while my working company will get sucess



What do you know about this organization?

This question is one reason to do some research on the organization before the interview.
Find out where they have been and where they are going. What are the current issues and who are the major players?

No comments:

Contributors