Monday, May 26, 2008

general HR questions

*What are your strengths and weaknesses?

strengths:

self motivated achieve goals,hardworking

weakness.

involve in everything

Strengths:
outgoing, reliable, and a quick learner, work under no or minimal supervision.

Weakness: Sometimes I am a perfectionist. I like everything to be done right.

flexibility and optimistic

my strenths-my siplicity for dat i believe in simple living n high thinking,my coolness-i can work easily under presurrised conditions,wont get tensed.n ofcouse i m a fast learner,hardwrking,dedicated n more

weekness-if i gave some work 2 sometme it shul b completed by tme...oderwise it increases my temper.
and i can work better in team-i.e. alone we fall,united we stand



*Where do you see yourself after 10 years?

I would like to see myself as a manager or part of Directors panel in a reputed MNC.
with my knowledge and idea i would like to build your company to a reputed state. if it is alredy in reputed state then i would like to maintain yours company name.. i belive i may be in manager post of your company

After 10 years,I would like to see myself as good friend of yours and you are introducing me with your known as,"He is best Manager in our organisation".


*Tell me about your dream job.

Stay away from a specific job. You cannot win. If you say the job you are contending for is it, you strain credibility. If you say another job is it, you plant the suspicion that you will be dissatisfied with this position if hired.
The best is to stay genetic and say something like: A job where I love the work, like the people, can contribute and can't wait to get to work.



*What is your long-term employment or career objective?

Job Satisfaction is the only means where in I can put myself in long term career objective. If I am satisfied with the job then there is no question of quiting or changing the career objective. But ofcourse this is always associated with the horizantal and vertical growth in the career.


*What kind of job do you see yourself holding five years from now?

Im looking for the job which makes me more productive,
in which i can have more intrest, a job in which i can
lern more, in which i can be more creative, to work
with good environment and with good people and
management, if i get the job which have all these
things, then i don't think about any jumping..


I am looking for the job which makes me more productive,in which i can have more interest, a job in which i can
learn more, in which i can be more creative, to work with good environment and with good people and management, if i get the job which have all these things, then i don't think about any jumping..

No comments:

Contributors